Restrop Road, Purton
Hollins is proposing a residential development on land at Restrop Road in Purton. We are holding a public event on Monday 4th March at 4.00pm - 8pm in Purton Village Hall. We welcome your views.
- A design-led sustainable residential development of up to 85 homes of varying sizes, types and tenures.
- A scheme which broadly accords with the Purton Neighbourhood Plan.
- Up to 40% of new homes will be affordable homes, bungalows and starter homes for local people.
- Creation of attractive public open spaces, public realm and associated footpaths.
- New improved links into the village and school.
- New highways infrastructure for improved safety.
- Significant contributions to the Parish to improve existing services and facilities.
- The opportunity to enhance and create ecological habitats with new planting and ponds.
Local communities know their area best and we are keen to understand how the local community would like to shape the proposals on
the site. We would also like to know your thoughts on what type of homes are needed in Purton. Please feel free to pop in and
have a look at what we are suggesting.
We also welcome feedback through our consultation email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please write to us at:
Hollins Strategic Land
4 King Street